Friday, November 1, 2013

Blanket Scarf Collab & Giveaway

It seems like only last week that it was Herringbone Vest Day on October 1st....yet somehow it is already November and we have come upon Blanket Scarf Day! 
This is another "how we wear it" day that was organized by some ladies on Instagram so everyone can show off how they style this Zara blanket scarf.
If you're on Instagram, make sure you search the hashtag #blanketscarfday!

Today I'm teaming up with two beautiful friends of mine, Ray from Four Seasons Fabulous, and Whitley of Simply Whit in a Sequined Life, for a Blanket Scarf Day collab! We have also joined forces to give our readers the chance to win this fabulous and versatile scarf.


I love how Ray paired her scarf with a cream sweater and neutrals - it really brings out the plaid and gives her look a great pop of color. One of my favorite fall pairings is ankle boots and denim, so I loved that element of her outfit too. For her full outfit details, visit her blog!

I love Whitley's cozy/chic look! I have gone on and on about my love for vests this season, so I love that she paired her scarf with one! Plus, mustard pants are something I can't pull off - so instant outfit envy! For more details on Whit's outfit, stop by her blog.


I decided to pair my scarf with my latest Target purchase, this blazer. 
I was going for a look that was neutral and work appropriate, but not too dressy to wear out after leaving the office.




This scarf is pretty huge and the first few times I wore it I had no idea how to put it on. I have tried tying it a few different ways, but the most comfortable for me is to put it on like a bandana and then pull the long sides around to the front. I essentially make the scarf into a triangle by putting two corners together, lay it across my chest, and then wrap it around like a regular scarf. 


Scarf: Zara (Option) (Option) // Blazer: Target (Option) (Option) // Top: Old Navy (old) // Jeans: 7Seven via SteinMart // Bracelets: J.Crew (Option) (Option) and Joe Fresh (Option) // Shoes: MeToo via Nordstrom Rack (old) // Bag: Michael Kors

Make sure you check out Ray and Whit's blogs, and don't forget to enter the giveaway to win yourself a Zara blanket scarf using the widget below!
Giveaway ends on November 8.


Have a fab weekend!

4 comments:

  1. I obviously need to win this since I'm scarf obsessed, haha. Though I think I'd sweat to death under that thing here in Florida. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, I love the look of this!!

    XO,
    Leanne
    http://fresh-season.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous scarf!
    walkinginmemphisinhighheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that scarf!! Thanks for the giveaway and for sharing your look with Three-fer Thursday!
    xo Bethany
    www.perfectlycoutured.com

    ReplyDelete