Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Spring scarf love + a giveaway!

Anyone who knows me knows that I love scarves. I have two of these IKEA racks in my closet full of scarves in every colour, fabric and pattern for every season. And unlike my shoes, I don't neglect them, I wear them all the time!
So when Subtle Luxury contacted me and said I could pick one of their SPUN scarves to style, you bet I was excited. 
Better yet is that I get to give one away to one of my fabulous readers too! Enter to win this great scarf using the Rafflecopter widget at the bottom of this post! 


I went with the Neon Dip Dye scarf in pink because I don't have enough pink in my spring/summer wardrobe, and because I seriously love neon. I think it's the 80's child in me. 
This scarf is so soft and lightweight, and pairs well with casual or dressy tops which I love! I recently got a new job in an office where people actually dress up, so I'm constantly on the lookout for items that I can wear to work, and casually after work if I need to. 





Scarf: c/o Subtle Luxury // Top: Jones New York (Option) // Denim: Calvin Klein //
Sunglasses: Joe Fresh (Option) // Watch: Michael Kors // Bracelet: Stella & Dot //
Bag: Target - Sold out online, check stores (Option) // Heels: Spring

Enter to win this scarf below using the Rafflecopter widget! You can also repost the image below on Instagram for an extra five entries. 
Giveaway ends at midnight on Friday, May 2!



Good luck and have a great rest of your week!

11 comments:

  1. Ah you look fabulous!! Totally loving that scarf--I feel like a scarf makes every outfit better, so a girl can never have too many :)

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good Ashton! I think this is the least clothed I've ever seen you; the weather must be getting nicer there ;) Yay for spring!

    ~Amanda
    http://www.amandainsavannahblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that scarf & the bright blue bag. perfect for spring!

    Maddy
    http://cassidylou.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This scarf is so cute! Love your blue bag as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm visiting your blog for a change.. I guess that sounds sort of weird since you don't know me but I like your instagram feed and like your pictures there! I actually laughed out loud at your instagram pet peeves, so true. I actually had "blog" friends who unfollowed me {OUCH} like real friends the kind that gave me advice about my blog, the kind I had numerous email convos with. I don't know maybe I did something wrong, anyway I love the outfit. You look adorable, and you are like an accessory queen! ;) God bless

    XO, Claire
    http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! :) I'm scarf-obsessed, too! I find myself reaching for them instead of jewelry sometimes..

    xo http://www.mrsjaclynleblanc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete