Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Cozy in Mint + a Spring Style Giveaway

The solution to a cold start to spring?
Spring colours...in sweater form!

Would I prefer to be stocking up on pastel blouses and t-shirts instead? Yes.
But will sweaters like this keep me happy? Absolutely.

Happy Spring from Canada. 


I picked up this sweater in a few great colours from Gap Factory. They were on mega sale, plus I had an e-mail coupon for an extra percentage off so they worked out to be around $15 each!
They're nice quality, warm enough for a cool spring day but not too heavy. Worth checking out if you have a Gap Factory within your reach. 




How cute is this sparkly little number from Bold & Stylish Accessories? The Instagram shop is closed until May because Mona is getting married (yay!) but make sure to give her a follow to stay up to date on her cute and affordable pieces. 
You can enter to win this necklace as part of the giveaway at the bottom of this post!

Sweater: Gap Factory (option) // Denim: American Eagle // Necklace: c/o Bold & Stylish Accessories //
Scarf: Target // Watch: Fossil // Bracelets: Stella and Dot (here and here) //
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff (similar colour) // Shoes: BCBG (option)


To ring in spring, I have teamed up with two of my fabulous blogging friends, Bethany of Perfectly Coutured and Sara of Sabby Style, to bring you a great giveaway! We are giving away the items pictured below, which includes an Aldo striped tote, a crystal necklace from Bold & Stylish Accessories, and Essie's Fashion Playground from the new spring line! These items are sure to be perfect additions to any spring wardrobe! To enter the giveaway, simply use the Rafflecopter below. Giveaway ends on Friday, April 4!



21 comments:

  1. Haha ugh, it hasn't started feeling like Spring around here either (Boston, MA). I am DYING to break out all of my spring gear, but like you I have to settle for pretty spring colors in sweater form. At any rate, you look adorable and I am so loving that bag! xoxo Danielle @ For the Love of Leopard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Danielle! Lets hope our weather improves soon!

      Delete
  2. You look gorgeous girl! Love the mint color on you and the scarf adds the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your top! I adore that colour. I'm in Ottawa and praying for Spring to start soon...any day now Mother Nature!!! At least we aren't in the Maritimes - they are getting between 40-50cm of snow today...F their lives! ;) Also, is your purse the mini mac or the regular mac (I can't access the link for some reason). Thx! Melissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And yes I do take comfort in the face that I'm not in a blizzard.
      This is the regular mac size. :)

      Delete
  4. Hi Ashton! I'm a new follower and I just wanted to tell you that I love your style. I adore the mint paired with the scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look on you!! I was so sad to look out my window this morning and see snow--again!! But I think you have the right idea with dressing in bright colors :)

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think the bright colours are the only thing getting me through right now...it's snowing here too...sad!

      Delete
  6. So, it's not snowing here in Florida but yesterday the high was 80 and today it's in the 50s. Talk about bipolar!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's how it is here too most of the time too! Ridiculous.

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was probably a more tactful way to ask this.

      Delete
  8. I would love to win! My email is perezashley60@Hotmail.com. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! I love that scarf and those shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the Mint and tan combo and those flats are too cute!

    xo, Paige

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This beauty blogger would LOVE to win! I follow you on IG and everything! Would love to win and blog about it all!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tiffanyannfrye on IG :) Just commented on your IG photo!

    ReplyDelete