Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Winter Stripes

It's actually been too warm here lately to wear all of my warm winter coats that are hanging in my closet. Luckily, we have a wonderful thing called vests for those random warm days in the middle of winter. 
This vest is one of my favorite purchases for this season. It is versatile, fun, and I love the quality. Plus, I sometimes find that horizontal stripes aren't very flattering, but somehow they seem to work in vest form!


I was inspired to put together this outfit after seeing this pin on Pinterest. I love it when I come across looks that I can create using things I already have in my closet! 




Vest: J.Crew (Option) (Option) // Shirt: Old Navy // Denim: Rock and Republic // Watch: Fossil //
Necklace: J.Crew Factory // Bracelet: gifted // Bag: Louis Vuitton // Boots: Payless (sold out) (Option) (Option

Remember to enter the Valentine's Giveaway for a chance to win $1,000 in PayPal cash!
Hope everyone has a great week.


Photography by Kimberley Massey

15 comments:

  1. You're always so styling ashton!

    xx
    Breckenridge Clare
    www.whimofthesouth.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stinkin cute look--I cannot get enough of vest this year :) Although in Ohio we have to put a coat over ours--stupid polar vortex!! That necklace is also one of my favs :)

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha thanks! It's usually the same here too Tori! We have been lucky!

      Delete
  3. You look great. Got to love find an outfit on Pinterest and being able to recreate it with stuff in your closet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy, and yea I love it! Pinterest can be a great tool!

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous!!! I love that vest!!! You did a great job recreating the pin!! I too love finding pins of outfits that I can recreate from clothes in my closet! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amy! Luckily it's getting easier all the time to recreate looks which might mean my closet might actually be full! :)

      Delete
  5. What a cute vest! Love it paired with the brown boots and bag!

    <3 Shannon
    upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the vest so much. It looks fabulous with the white blouse under it.

    I'm having the opposite problem. I have a bunch of jackets that I can't wear because it's so cold that only my ugly down jacket will work these days!

    xo Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete
  7. I must have this J.Crew Vest!!! Also, your bag is so classic... gotta love Louis! Glad we were able to connect from Ashley's giveaway! New follower :)

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.stephanieziajka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete