Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Cozy in Camo

So snow arrived here on Sunday. Major bummer. 
However, it was expected, seeing as the trees are bare and things are really starting to turn brown already. The days of pretty fall colors and leaves are gone.
 Winter is inevitable but somehow that fact never makes it easier to cope with it!
Luckily we didn't get that much of the white stuff this time, but I know Mother Nature won't be as kind in the future!

Today I'm showing what I wear when I refuse to put a jacket on, but still want to be warm. 


I really like camo and I have been eyeing up this J.Crew vest for a while now, but it's one of those things I feel like I won't wear enough to justify the price.

When these kind of want versus need situations pop up...typically I buy affordable pieces that are sort of similar to distract me...in this case I picked up this cozy long sleeved shirt from Old Navy. 





I didn't know Carlos Santana had a line of shoes until I was in Famous Footwear in the US while on vacation. The store didn't have my size that day so I ended up finding them and buying them on ebay. They're a pretty stylish and durable boot for under $100.

Shirt: Old Navy (mens) // Vest: Old Navy // Jeans: 7Seven via SteinMart // Necklace: J.Crew Factory // Bracelet: Stella and Dot // Boots: Carlos Santana (old) (This season's option

Don't forget to enter my giveaway for a necklace from Southern Belle Glitz!
You can also shop with 15% off with code ASHTON15.



6 comments:

  1. I JUST bought that exact vest from Old Navy. Haha you are seriously my style twin! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meredith! I love this vest. Price was right too. I hope they come out with more colors.

      Delete
  2. Ooo I love this, Ashton! I bought a vest from J.Crew a few weeks ago, and I love it! I'm always always wearing it!

    PS: You look so adorable with your hair pinned up! :)

    XO,
    Leanne
    http://fresh-season.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leanne! I am loving that vests are back in style haha!

      As for my hair, I disagree but I needed a change from the curls!
      ;)

      Delete