I’m excited to announce a fabulous giveaway with the help of Southern Belle Glitz!
Plus, shop before the end of my giveaway and use the code ASHTON15 to get 15% off your Southern Belle Glitz purchase.
Entering is easy - just use the widget below!
Good luck!
For a bonus extra entry, leave a comment below stating your favorite piece of jewelry from the Southern Belle Glitz collection!
For a bonus extra entry, leave a comment below stating your favorite piece of jewelry from the Southern Belle Glitz collection!


I love their Haper necklace set in hematite or their pave bow bracelet in black! Although it's hard to pick just one thing I like from them haha I love a lot of their pieces
ReplyDeleteGreat choice! Thanks for your entries Mandy! Good luck!
DeleteI have to pick one? The Harper necklace or the Olivia necklace. So lovely. :)
ReplyDeleteMy thoughts exactly! Thanks for entering friend! <3
DeleteOoh I am in loooove with the Gianna necklace set! So pretty! And the Daydream set. Ahh. Too many beautiful choices!!!
ReplyDeleteI agree! Thanks for entering Sara!
DeleteLove the Gianna necklace in crimson!
ReplyDeleteMe too! Thanks for entering Anne. :)
DeleteMy favorite is definitely the Gianna necklace set! Although, the daydream set is a very close second! Super cute : )
ReplyDeleteMy favorite has to be the Gianna necklace set!!! Gorgeous jewelry :) Thank you for this awesome giveaway and the opportunity :) I love your blog.
ReplyDeleteYour the beest
ReplyDelete