Thursday, January 23, 2014

Blackwatch Casual

I'm bringing back my DIY scarf for another post! I first posted about it here.

Today's look is just simple and casual, which is what I love for winter. A good scarf / sweater combination can't go wrong, in my opinion.
We have been having really mild weather here since Christmas with the exception of a few days, so all of my jackets are getting a rest and my sweaters are paying for themselves over and over. 



I am loving my Kate Spade watch. It was a Christmas gift from my parents and I have worn it tons!
I love the leather strap, it's a nice change from the typical link style watches that I'm used to wearing. Plus I love that it pairs well with statement and dainty bracelets. If you're in the market for a new one I recommend it!





Scarf: DIY (See this post) (option) (option) // Sweater: Old Navy  (Take 20% off with code TAKE20) (option) //
Jeans: American Eagle // Watch: Kate Spade // Bracelet: J.Crew Factory // Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs //
Boots: Payless (sold out) (option


Thanks to my beautiful friend Kelsey for taking these photos for me!

Thanks for reading,



7 comments:

  1. Super cute and simple! Love that scarf and boots!

    <3 Shannon
    upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love simple outfits. I just tend to overthink them when I get dressed!

    I was actually eyeing that watch over the holidays, but it's still on my wishlist...

    xoxo Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashton, I discovered your blog through perfectlycoutured. Like your style...

    Heidi
    Betweenjewelryandjob.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete