Happy Friday!
I finally got around to getting some photos taken when it wasn't super cold and windy. It's a lot more difficult than it sounds around here!
This outfit is literally all of my favorite things combined: my favorite blazer, my favorite scarf, my favorite bag, and my new favorite jewelry from Adorned Boutique!
Pairing a blazer with a big scarf is one of my winter go-to looks. It's warm but it's still professional looking for work.
How amazing are these earrings?
I had been looking for a statement pair that weren't long and dangly for a while, plus, sometimes I still want some sparkle with my look when I'm wearing a scarf, and because necklaces and scarves obviously don't work together, these were the perfect alternative!
Blazer: Stitches (old) (option) (option) // Scarf: Zara // Denim: Rock and Republic // Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs //
Watch: Michael Kors // Bracelet: c/o Adorned Boutique // Earrings: c/o Adorned Boutique // Heels: Guess
Watch: Michael Kors // Bracelet: c/o Adorned Boutique // Earrings: c/o Adorned Boutique // Heels: Guess
Have a great weekend!






LOVE this so much Ashton!!! Gorgeous look! Combining your favorites is absolute perfection!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Corey! :)
DeleteThose earrings are MAJOR and I'm loving your plaid blanket scarf. Stay warm up there!
ReplyDeletexo, Paige
lifesapartydli.blogspot.com
Thanks love!
Deletebeautiful earrings. have a great weekend
ReplyDeleteThanks Amy!
DeleteSo pretty! Love that scarf and those earrings are perfect!
ReplyDelete<3 Shannon
upbeatsoles.blogspot.com
Thanks so much Shannon!
DeleteLove the blanket scarf!! Still can't believe I won your giveaway for one. I LOVE it! Thanks again!!
ReplyDeleteXOXO
-- Modest Style
You're so welcome! Glad it went to someone who appreciates it as much as I do! :)
DeleteLove this look!!! Those earrings are amazing. Have a great weekend!
ReplyDelete-Michelle
www.oatsandbows.com
Thanks Michelle!
DeleteI love your blog! Your posts are so fun to read and you have such a cute, unique style. I am loving the blanket scarf!
ReplyDelete-Monique
www.littlemopeeps.blogspot.com
That means so much to me! Thank you! <3
Delete