I never used to own anything that was nude. Or camel. Or tan. Or whatever other colour fits into that "neutral" category. I thought it would wash me out, so I always stuck to black.
But, having seen tons of camel sweaters, nude jackets, and so many other fab neutral pieces on Pinterest and fellow bloggers, I decided to give it a shot, and I'm glad I did.
I think neutrals are perfect for showing off other elements of an outfit, because they don't take away from other colours. In this case, I think my camel blazer from Target accents this gorgeous statement necklace from Purple Peridot!
But, having seen tons of camel sweaters, nude jackets, and so many other fab neutral pieces on Pinterest and fellow bloggers, I decided to give it a shot, and I'm glad I did.
I think neutrals are perfect for showing off other elements of an outfit, because they don't take away from other colours. In this case, I think my camel blazer from Target accents this gorgeous statement necklace from Purple Peridot!
This amazing necklace is unfortunately out of stock, but be sure to check out the rest of the Purple Peridot collection, especially the daily deal page!
Also, follow them on Instagram for deals and promo codes.
Blazer: Target // Tank: Old Navy // Jeans: American Eagle // Necklace: c/o Purple Peridot
// Bracelet: J.Crew Factory // Clutch: Spring (old) (Loving this one) // Heels: Spring (old) (option)
// Bracelet: J.Crew Factory // Clutch: Spring (old) (Loving this one) // Heels: Spring (old) (option)
Thanks to Meaghan from Purple Peridot for sending this fab necklace!
Hope everyone is having a great week!







beautiful necklace
ReplyDeleteSuch a gorgeous, classic look! Love the necklace!
ReplyDelete<3 Shannon
upbeatsoles.blogspot.com
Cozy and chic! Love it!
ReplyDeletexo,
Stephanie
Diary of a Debutante
www.stephanieziajka.blogspot.com
Thanks Stephanie! :)
DeleteI have that blazer too and I'm amazed at how nice it is for the price! Great outfit!
ReplyDeleteI agree! I love the quality. Thank you!
DeleteI can't believe you thought that colour wouldn't work in a blazer! It looks great on you, and really helps that stunning necklace "pop"
ReplyDeletexo Jackie
Something About That
Thank you so much Jackie!!
DeleteI love your look--and neutral obviously works great on you!! I am a new follower coming over from the Thursday link up! I am excited to see more of your site!!
ReplyDeleteTori
FashionBlingGirlyThings