Wednesday, March 12, 2014

A Sign of Spring and a Happy Wrist Giveaway

When the snow starts to melt around here, I don't tend to get excited because there's always a good chance we will get a pile of snow and be buried for another few weeks before the official melt happens. However, a couple of people on my Facebook said they saw robins in their yard already...that bird is typically a sure sign of spring around here, so I'm letting myself get excited! 

Speaking of excitement, I am thrilled to be teaming up with Happy Wrist to give away a fabulous bracelet! Details are below. 


I'm glad I made a couple of trips to Kohl's while I was in Arizona last week, because I came home with some great things...including this top, which is a great dupe of this sold out J.Crew one. The best part? It was only $20!


How gorgeous are these bracelets? 
I love the Royal Bracelet because it is such a fab statement piece, and I also love the Sparkle Bracelet because it's so cute and would make the perfect addition to any arm party.




Top: Kohls // Denim: Ricki's // Bag: Marc Jacobs // Bracelets: c/o Happy Wrist (Here and Here) //
Watch: Michael Kors // Necklace: Mindy Mae's Market // Wedges: Target 

You can enter to win your choice of the Royal Bracelet or the Sparkle Bracelet from Happy Wrist by using the widget below! You can also shop with 15% off this month with code Ashton15!
Good luck!


4 comments:

  1. You look so pretty! I love the mix of your striped blouse and bright purse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this look!! The blue stripes with the hello bag is so perfect! Have a great Wednesday!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit and totally loving that arm party. I want to win!! :)

    xo Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete