I'm so excited (and admittedly a little nervous) to make my first post here!
First, I just want to say thanks to everyone who has taken the time to check out the blog, and to everyone who has already been supportive since the launch announcement. It means the world.
To start things off, I figured I would post an outfit that defines my typical style. I do my absolute best to mix style and comfort on a daily basis, and this casual look is what my go-to usually looks like.
I may as well be honest early: I love jeans. I don't own very many tops that I can't pair with denim. So when I saw this sweater at J.Crew Factory and tried it on with dark jeans, it was an easy purchase.
Sweater: J.Crew Factory / Jeans: American Eagle / Flats: Target / Necklace: Local independent store (Similar) / Watch: Charming Charlie (Similar)
I realize that it's summer and that I'm wearing a sweater...but this is Canada.
Fingers crossed for a few more warm days before fall!
Thanks again for stopping by. If there's any ideas or suggestions for things would like to see featured on the blog or if you have any questions, please leave a comment or contact me!
Fingers crossed for a few more warm days before fall!
Thanks again for stopping by. If there's any ideas or suggestions for things would like to see featured on the blog or if you have any questions, please leave a comment or contact me!




Don't ever get rid of this anchor top, it's PERFECT on you! Love the blog! Can't wait to see MORE!!
ReplyDeleteXOXO
THANKS GORGEOUS!!!
DeleteI have to hide this sweater from my mother...she wants to steal it!