Happy Friday friends!
In honor of the weekend I thought I would post something fun and a little out of my comfort zone.
This ensemble is an example of me branching out, because I may as well admit nice and early that I'm not much of a dress/skirt person. I usually save them for special occasions.
However, this blog is about trying new things and having fun, and so this outfit covers both of those bases.
I inherited my shopping habit from my mother, who happens to have fabulous taste.
She found this dress at Marshalls - a store you will hear me rave about often - I loved it as soon as I saw it.
Dress: Marshalls find. / Belt: Walmart. Similar here. / Bag: Steve Madden. / Watch: Michael Kors. / Bracelet: Stella and Dot. / Sunnies: Rayban. / Sandals: Tory Burch.
I just love the blue in this dress, and the way the lines run down it is really flattering.
Outfit completed by my favorite sandals ever.





Definitely love the blue! It's actually one of my favorite shades of blue. :)
ReplyDeleteThat belt goes SO WELL with the blue & black dress! You look fabulous!!!
ReplyDeleteCute! I especially love the bag. :)
ReplyDelete