Thursday, August 22, 2013

Ripped Jeans and Gold Things

My summer obsession has been gold accessories. Gold watches, gold bracelets, gold necklaces. 
I almost feel bad for all of my other non-gold accessories.

I have also been obsessed with distressed denim. The problem was, I couldn't find any that I actually liked. So I was mostly obsessed with looking at other people wearing it.
But, I finally found a great pair from American Eagle (on clearance!) and now I am happy as a clam.

What makes me even happier is pairing the aforementioned two things together.

Shirt: Marshalls find / Jeans: American Eagle / Shoes: Target (similar) (similar) / Necklace: Mint Sugar Boutique / Watch: Michael Kors  / Bracelet: J.Crew Factory /  Bag: Matt and Nat (old) / Sunnies: Rayban

I saw this tassle necklaces on Bethany from Perfectly Coutured and knew it needed to be mine. Not only because it was gold, but because hello? Look at it! 






I don't know about you, but I plan to carry my summer obsessions straight with me into fall!

Photograhy by Kimberley Massey

No comments:

Post a Comment