I have said in the past that the Tuesday after a long weekend is worse than any regular Monday, and it just never stops being true! I feel like crawling back into bed and staying there for a week.
Despite the dreaded post long weekend Tuesday, I hope everyone had a great weekend, I know I did.
It started off right, as Friday was my birthday! This is the outfit I wore to go out for drinks with my friends to celebrate.
Top: Old Navy / Leggings: Forever 21 + / Heels: Zara / Clutch: Forever 21 /
Bracelets: Chain Link: Styles for Less (old) (similar), Spikes: ASOS / Necklace: J.Crew Factory
I'm going to admit that it took a lot of courage for me to wear these leggings, both in public and for these pictures. But, I wanted to get over my fear of the faux leather, so I figured I may as well step out of my comfort zone once again for the sake of the blogosphere. Plus they were only $16 at Forever 21, so I figured that if I hated them, it wouldn't be that big of a deal.
It's no secret here that I'm not a size 4, and in my mind, leather pants/leggings aren't all that flattering on gals like myself.
The clutch was a birthday gift from my grandma. Needless to say she has great taste.
Hope everyone has a great week! Thank goodness it's a short one.
Photography by Kimberley Massey.





Don't be shocked, ok? But I love this look and I think you totally rocked it. I've been looking for a good pair of leather leggings. (My leather panel leggings are a bit too big.) Might have to check these out. Happy (late) birthday!
ReplyDeleteLOVE this look! I'm also not a size two and never thought I'd be able to wear faux leather leggings, but would LOVE to. You've given me the confidence to go out and buy some because you absolutely rocked it. You look great :) Love the blog, btw!
ReplyDeleteThat is so great!! Hope you do get some and love them!!
Delete