We have had a crazy warm September here, so I've still been wearing my summer clothes while watching fellow fashion bloggers layer up for fall.
So when the day came that it was only it 9 degrees (Celsius, people) I ripped this vest off of the hanger in my closet so fast I'm surprised I didn't tear it.
Yes, I am a member of the infamous herringbone vest frenzy.
As soon as I saw a few people post pictures of the new J.Crew Factory version on Instagram, I immediately called the store up the road in Edmonton to see if they had it. We don't have a factory store in Calgary yet (my wallet is thankful for this often), but I have a friend in Edmonton who understands my shopping craziness and she agreed to go pick it up for me (thanks Eiblis!)
This was before it showed up online for 40% off with free shipping.
So I ordered it from there, saved myself $50, and asked her to return it (sorry Eiblis!)
And now I have the vest.
This is what my hair looks like after half an hour in the rain.
I finally gave in and painted my nails with a fall-ish color. I'm wearing Essie's "Berry Naughty" which I haven't seen in stores yet because I think it's a winter color, but "Bordeaux" is on the shelf right now and it looks pretty similar!
I got these boots at Nordstrom Rack for $50 while I was in Arizona.
A few weeks later when I was back home, I saw them here at the Bay for $150! A full hundred bucks off is pretty appealing.
Vest: J.Crew Factory (sold out but possibly available in stores) (similar) / Shirt: Old Navy (old) / Leggings: Calvin Klein / Boots: Hunter / Watch: Michael Kors / Bracelet: Groopdealz (old but lots of options on Etsy!)
Hope everyone had a great week and I hope the weekend is even better.
Photography by Kimberley Massey.






Hey! I found your blog through Instagram & I just dropped by to say that we have really similar style and I love your outfits!
ReplyDeletecan I borrow this entire outfit? mmkay thanks :)
ReplyDelete