I love camo, and let me just say how excited that I am that it is everywhere in stores right now. I feel the same way about military green in general - I love the color for fall, and I think it's easy to throw together a casual look with it.
I snagged this jacket at Bluenotes for $25 (they call it a shirt but it doesn't feel anything like a shirt - it's rough material and it looks way better worn open like a jacket.)
I liked the material, and I especially liked the rhinestone details on it.
Jacket: Bluenotes / Tee: Gap (old) (similar) (similar) / Jeans: American Eagle / Watch: Nixon / Sunnies: Rayban / Shoes: Converse
I can't resist a little extra bling. I thought it was such a cute addition.
Technically I'm cheating and wearing white after Labour Day but sometimes I just can't resist breaking the rules.
Hope everyone has a great week!






This is adorable! I think I'll steal some of your style inspiration for tomorrow. I'm going to our first hockey game of the pre-season and I think something similar to this would be perfect :)
ReplyDeleteI agree! I'm going to the first Flames preseason game tonight and would definitely wear this! If you end up putting something together make sure you share in Intagram! :)
DeleteLove the camo and stripes together! I agree with you that the little jewels on the camo jacket are super cute.
ReplyDeleteLauren
Style of One's Own
Oooooh, I like the sparkles camo!
ReplyDelete