I have been battling the lack of daylight as well as inclement weather lately trying to get outfit pictures done...and losing said battle. I feel like someone should have warned me about the psychological effects of attempting to blog during the winter.
Long story short, hooray for an actual outfit post!
Long story short, hooray for an actual outfit post!
I'm combining some of my favourites things today, plaid and oxblood.
Of the entire variety of plaid/tartan available out there right now, I think blackwatch is one of my favourites.
I found this shirt at Garage, which is a Canadian store that is definitely marketed toward girls that are between 5 and 10 years younger than I am. But, in my opinion, a fab find is a fab find no matter where you happen to pick it up!
Oxblood / dark red anything is a must have for me in fall and winter.
I waited all summer to slap a coat of oxblood nail polish on...so needless to say I am happy that I get to bust out similar coloured accessories again, such as this scarf, even if it means it's really cold outside.
Top: Garage (Option) (Option) // Scarf: Little Burgundy (old) (Option) (Option) //
Jeans: American Eagle // Bag: Ardene (old) (Option) // Watch: Michael Kors //
Bracelet: Styles for Less (old) (Option) // Boots: Target
Jeans: American Eagle // Bag: Ardene (old) (Option) // Watch: Michael Kors //
Bracelet: Styles for Less (old) (Option) // Boots: Target






oh my goodness Ashton! I love the plaid and oxblood scarf combination! You always have the most stylish outfit combinations!
ReplyDeletexx
Breckenridge Clare
www.whimofthesouth.com
Thank you so much Breck! Means a lot to me.
DeleteUGH, girl, I'm so glad we understand each other with blogging and less sunlight!! We might be getting a few inches of snow tomorrow (I'm praying the weatherman is wrong), I am just not ready to commit to winter, yet!
ReplyDeleteAt least you were able to grab some outfit pics, I'm having to really plan out my schedule a week in advance just to get stinkin' pics taken.
And I know what you mean about oxblood, it's one of my FAVORITE colors!!
xoxo,
Whitley
This is cute! The snow behind you is such a perfect backdrop for this outfit! Cozy and warm!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Mandi! I agree that snow does make for a nice background! But it's hard to forget that I was freezing when these pictures were taken! ;)
DeleteYour outfit makes this pic look so warm and cozy, that the snow in the background looks like it's taken in a studio :). Love the outfit as such, its one of my go to when looking for comfy and quick style..Stopping by from Paige's link up.
ReplyDeletehttp://willfullyelegant.wordpress.com/
Thank you so much! I'm glad I look warm - I was COLD!
Deletepopped over from Stylish Tuesday
ReplyDeletei hate daylight savings and wish it would cease to exist
enough of that... i love this simple classic look
Brett
Haha I agree! All the places that don't do daylight savings seem to get along fine!
DeleteThanks for stopping by. :)
I just did a post on Plaid and your shirt is the twin to my pants!! Love Love this plaid!! I love how you paired that color scarf with the green and navy plaid too! Look forward to reading your posts! XOXO
ReplyDeletewww.simplyjaclynicole.com