My light, airy spring and summer scarves have been packed away until next year, and all of my favorite knit scarves are back on rotation.
While many people are still enjoying mild fall temperatures (or if you're like my friends in Flordia, summer temperatures!), here it is getting cold already and we have had a few snowfalls...so I am looking ahead to winter scarves and luckily there are lots of awesome cozy ones to choose from!
1. I think a neutral, chunky infinity scarf is a must for chilly fall and winter days. I have one very similar to this one from Aldo, except mine is from Little Burgundy last year and I wore it all the time. The light grey / beige color goes with all kinds of patterns and colors and gives off a cozy but chic vibe!
2. I am all about this pattern right now, from button down shirts to jackets (lumberjack chic!), so when I saw this scarf it was instant love! I would love to pair it with a leather jacket and skinny jeans for date night. Plus it's from Forever 21 so it's affordable!
3. As much as I love rich colors for fall and winter, I can't resist a pop of neon every now and then, so I had to include this snuggly but bright infinity scarf from Aeropostale.
4. A chevron infinity scarf - what more is there to say? I would love to pair one from Forever 21 this with a plaid button down for some pattern mixing while staying warm.
5. I have been all about the plaid blanket scarf from Zara lately and have admittedly overlooked the rest of the scarves they have in their collection. I love houndstooth, and I have seen it popping up lots this season, but I have noticed that it's usually on jackets or blazers. For me personally, a full houndstooth jacket would feel too busy, but this scarf would be perfect!
6. Last but not least, a rich red scarf (Banana Republic), because red is my favorite color and I love seeing red accessories during winter. There's something about the contrast between a pretty red scarf and white snow that gets me - I think it has something to do with Christmas spirit! I have one similar to this one and love pairing it with my black peacoat for a dressy but warm ensemble.
Now, I know no one really looks forward to cold weather, but I think scarves like these make it just a bit more bearable.
Speaking of scarves - don't forget to enter the giveaway to win a plaid blanket scarf from Zara!


Love #2! You know I'm a scarf fanatic, haha.
ReplyDeleteGreat picks! The chevron infinity scarf! Love!
ReplyDeletexo,
Jacqueline
stylininstlouis.com