Thursday, December 5, 2013


I love jewelry, and almost as much as I love wearing it, I seriously enjoy finding creative ways to organize it!
Instead of continuing to watch everything being kept in recycled Bath and Body Works candle jars (guilty) -  give the jewelry lover on your list a fun way to store their jewels this holiday season!

How adorable is this Giraffe Dish? 
The giraffe on his own might not have pushed me over the edge on this, but the gold polka dots did. 


I'm unintentionally starting an animal themed pattern with this adorable gold bird jewelry stand. 
I would love to have this to store my dainty jewelry on!

As fun as it is to go rifling through antique stores, sometimes you just have to go for the vintage inspired pieces rather than spending the time finding the real thing. I love how simple and elegant this tray is! It would be perfect for jewelry on a nightstand.

I already have a couple of ring holders, but if I didn't, I would pick this up for myself because it is so cute. Equally cute rings unfortunately not included.


Okay, it's hard for me to stay away from animal themed things. I admit it.
But seriously how cute is this bird dish?

While this doesn't quite fit into the jewelry category, I couldn't resist posting this amazing lipstick holder. I love the vintage look to it and would love to have this on my bathroom counter! So elegant.

Happy Shopping!

2 comments:

  1. Those are some seriously adorable pieces. I want all of them!

    ReplyDelete