As much as I have ranted and raved about how awesome the J.Crew Herringbone vest is...I'm going to be honest and say that this striped one is giving it a run for it's money. I got it a couple of weeks ago and I've already worn it a bunch of times.
I debated with myself about it for a while, wondering if I really needed another vest. I almost clicked the "place order" button about five times before finally one day I got an e-mail offer for 40% off plus free shipping, so I finally went for it.
I'm glad I did - it's versatile and I love the material.
My Herringbone vest is from J.Crew Factory, and this one is from J.Crew.
I had never tried on their brand of vest except the Herringbone one, but I can really tell the difference between the regular and the factory version's material. This one is a lot softer and it's thicker.
Vest: J.Crew (30% off with code WINTERSALE until December 5) // Sweater: J.Crew Factory
// Jeans: Winners // Boots: Candies via Kohls (old) (Option) (Option) // Bag: Kate Spade (old)
// Watch: Michael Kors // Necklace: Mindy Mae's Market // Bracelets: Stella and Dot and Groopdealz (Option)
// Jeans: Winners // Boots: Candies via Kohls (old) (Option) (Option) // Bag: Kate Spade (old)
// Watch: Michael Kors // Necklace: Mindy Mae's Market // Bracelets: Stella and Dot and Groopdealz (Option)
Remember to enter my giveaway for a tassel necklace from Hawthorne Collection!







I love this look so much!
ReplyDeleteHunter
Prep on a Budget
Thanks so much!
DeleteLove your red Kate Spade crossbody! :)
ReplyDeleteLindi
Sweet Southern Sparkle
www.sweetsouthernsparkle.blogspot.com
Thank you! It was a Nordstrom Rack find! :)
DeleteSo cute!! Love the navy and white stripes with the bright red Kate Spade bag!
ReplyDelete<3 Shannon
Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com
Thanks so much Shannon!
DeleteLove the vest, darling. Looking fab as always.
ReplyDeletexo,
Sare
sareinthecity.blogspot.com
Thanks friend! <3
DeleteI saw this look on Instagram and really loved it! It's interesting to hear about the comparison between the Factory and regular versions.
ReplyDeleteI have been so into vest in the last couple of years, but don't have anything like this. I'll have to check it out because I can use that in my life :)
xoxo Jackie
SomethingAboutThat
Thanks Jackie! I am the opposite...not a single vest in my closet and now I have three. I love them!
DeleteI saw your bag on IG and came running to check out your outfit! I love it all!! I have been contemplating getting this vest too. I think you just talked me into it! Susan
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Susan! The vest is definitely worth picking up!
DeleteI adore this vest paired with red! And those booties are too cute! Thanks for sharing your look with Three-fer Thursday!
ReplyDeletexo Bethany
www.perfectlycoutured.com
You look great. All the pieces work together. Good thing you rethought the purchase of this vest. It looks to me you will get loads of wear out of it.
ReplyDeleteBarbara @ www.allmylivesnow.com