Saturday, December 28, 2013

New Years Eve Look # 2

While yesterday's New Years Eve look could have been worn to a variety of events, every girl likes to get really dressed up once in a while, so my second look is geared toward a more formal occasion.
I had "dinner and wine with friends" in mind when I put this look together.




I got this coat for 50% off on Black Friday from Old Navy. I had been ogling the one from J.Crew but couldn't justify the price ($350) considering how many coats I already own.
So I said goodbye to the last zero and got this one for $35.



So I've mentioned before that I can't go into Chapters/Indigo anymore without buying accessories. First the fur snood, and then this cute red bow bangle. So Kate Spade!


While I can't say that these heels are at all comfortable or easy to walk in, they are pretty adorable and add a touch of class to any outfit. 
They're more of a "have your hubby/boyfriend drop you off at the door" type of heel. This from experience. 

Coat: Old Navy (sold out) (option) (option) // Dress: Calvin Klein (old) (option) (option) // Scarf: Winners find //
Bag: Louis Vuitton // Bracelets: J.Crew and 
Indigo // Watch: Michael Kors // Shoes: Betsey Johnson

My last NYE look will be up tomorrow!
Hope everyone has a great weekend.

2 comments: