If I could live in a single outfit all winter, it would be something like this. A warm sweater, a cozy flannel, and comfy boots....with a little bit of sparkle of course.
I am completely in love with my wire bangles from Ellie's Sparkles! I dressed them up last week, and decide to wear them with a more casual look here, and I love that they work so well with both.
Seriously how gorgeous are these bangles? I just love them. Photos don't do them any justice.
I was on the hunt for a cozy elbow patch sweater for ages, but all of the good ones sold out online FAST. There are barely any left online at all now unfortunately because everyone is clearing out their inventory for spring....but luckily I came across this one at my usual spot...Winners! If I hadn't found one I probably would have attempted some DIY. Still considering it because I would love one with sequin elbows!
Sweater: Olive and Oak via Winners (Option) // Shirt: Joe Fresh (old) (Option) // Leggings: Nine West //
Bangles: c/o Ellie's Sparkles (Here and Here) // Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs // Sunnies: RayBan // Boots: Soda (Option)
Bangles: c/o Ellie's Sparkles (Here and Here) // Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs // Sunnies: RayBan // Boots: Soda (Option)
Big thanks to my sister for taking these pictures while it was freezing cold outside!
<3
Hope everyone is having a great week!







you look nice and cozy
ReplyDeleteThanks Amy! :)
DeleteYou don't look like you're too cold, so that's a bonus. Good acting?
ReplyDeleteI love when you get a good find like that at Winners. It feels like such a victory! I've gotten some of my favourite pieces in my closet from wins like that (pun intended).
xo Jackie
Something About That
Good acting indeed hahaha!
DeleteI was going to use a Win/Winners pun in my post hahahaha! Great minds. ;)
Love the Marc Jacobs bag.
ReplyDeletepinkandnavystripes.com
Thanks so much! :)
Delete