Hey there! Hope everyone had a great weekend.
Mine was filled with NFL football and catching up on all of my TV shows. My blood pressure still isn't back to normal after watching Breaking Bad last night!
I saw a few ladies on Instagram wearing the infamous Little Black Tee from Old Navy. I thought it was cute, but never intended to buy it, until I saw it on the clearance rack in store for $7.99! I decided to give it a try and I am so glad I did. I love the material, I love how it fits, and I love how it is so versatile as it can be warn dressed up or casual.
I decided to see how it would look dressed up with one of my favorite blazers.
I decided to keep this look fairly neutral, because graphic tees aren't necessarily something I would usually wear to work...but this way, I could sneak it in!
Have I mentioned how fabulous my photographer is? She is my beautiful friend Kim! Make sure you check out more of her work here or find her on Instagram!
I love this shot of my arm candy!
If you're bummed because you missed out on grabbing this tee online or in store (trust me, I have been there...flashback to the Shocking Pink Mari Sandals from J.Crew) my best advice is to make your own! Black t-shirts are cheap at WalMart, Target or craft stores like Michaels. Grab some iron on letters or take the shirt to one of those kiosks at the mall - and you are good to go!
Hope everyone has a great week!
Photography by Kimberley Massey.





Ack! This is such a cute look. I love how it's so simple but pretty. Need to find that shirt! :)
ReplyDeleteI tried this on in the store and just couldn't figure out how I would style it, but this is such a great look! I also wish my store had it marked down, then I definitely would of bought it.
ReplyDelete