Monday, October 7, 2013

Fall Picks: Footwear Edition

As much as I enjoy ogling all of the fabulous flats and heels that the summer months have to offer, my favorite time of the year to shop for shoes is right now.
Below are a few of my favorite things that are in stores right now...all versatile and all fairly affordable for fall!


Image Map
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

1. These are the Irina boots from JustFab. I have been blessed with wide calves, and finding stylish boots that are made wide is really challenging. I chose these because they have both regular and wide options on this boot - plus look how cute!
2. I have a pair of boots that look just like these - they are Candies. Picked them up last year at Kohls for $20 and they are amazing. These Aldo ones are an option, but I have seen lots of them out there in stores, so if these interest you, keep your eye out for a good deal.
3. As I have said in the past, I love gold details, so these Payless boots drew me in immediately. I am not usually a fan of high ankle boots but a wide heel means they are probably easier to walk in. If you sign up for Payless text messages they will send you discount codes about once a month, it's awesome!
4. I saw these shoes on the beautiful Franziska and fell in love. They are such a classic looking shoe and the color is perfect for fall. I just bought a pair of shoes this color and my budget / conscience doesn't allow for me to have two pairs of pumps in the same color so these won't be showing up in my mailbox. But, they are adorable. Sole Society fits true to size in case you decide to order these!
5. Leopard everything is good and it's everywhere right now. I am not a huge fan of loafers, so for fall I am rocking a pair of leo flats with a pointier toe. I am loving all of the accessories made with pony/calf hair right now, and these ones fit that bill!
6. Last but not least, a good pair of cognac colored boots. As much as I like black and gold, I find myself reaching for my brown boots more during the fall. This pair from Payless comes in regular and wide again. I got a similar pair last year and wore them right out - they are awesome. Plus, I think cognac goes with just about every fall hue there is.

Happy Fall Shoe Shopping!

3 comments:

  1. What a design and stylish shoes!Can you tell me the price of that footwear.Thanks.


    italian boutique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Daniele,

      1. - $40
      2. - $100
      3. $50
      4. $60
      5. $60
      6. $50

      Thanks! :)

      Delete
  2. great picks! Love the wide calf options too!
    Meg
    PolkaDots & Lace

    ReplyDelete