It was my cousin Brittni's wedding this past Saturday, and she was lucky to get a beautiful fall day!
I have never actually been to a fall wedding before. As much fun as summer weddings are with everyone in bright colors and strappy sandals, it was refreshing to see everyone dressed up in richer colors and heavier fabrics.
Considering I usually always run around like a crazy person trying to decide what to wear to weddings, I threw this look together at the last minute and was really happy with how it turned out!
Dress: White House Black Market (old) (similar) (similar) // Bracelets: J.Crew and Stella and Dot //
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs // Shoes: Impo via Winners (similar, similar)
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs // Shoes: Impo via Winners (similar, similar)
Big congratulations to my cousin Britt and her new hubby John - I am so glad I was able to celebrate with them!

No comments:
Post a Comment