I could live in this outfit.
It's warm, it's comfortable, and it's neutral.
Safe to say it's my casual go-to for fall.
The best part is that I pretty much grabbed a bunch of different things that I really like from my closet and put them together, and it worked out. Gotta love it when your closet finally starts to feel like it's full of everything you need!
It's warm, it's comfortable, and it's neutral.
Safe to say it's my casual go-to for fall.
The best part is that I pretty much grabbed a bunch of different things that I really like from my closet and put them together, and it worked out. Gotta love it when your closet finally starts to feel like it's full of everything you need!
I got this sweater second hand from my friend Peg (@peghinds!). She often sells lightly worn items using her Instagram account, and when I saw this sweater pop up I immediately snatched it after missing out on it last year at Old Navy. It's like the online version of thrift shopping! Search #igcloset or #shopmycloset on Instagram.
Sweater: Old Navy // Vest: J.Crew Factory // Jeans: American Eagle //
Watch: Michael Kors // Bracelet: Old Navy // Bag: Phillip Lim for Target // Boots: Steve Madden
Watch: Michael Kors // Bracelet: Old Navy // Bag: Phillip Lim for Target // Boots: Steve Madden
Happy Friday!







Booooooots! That is all. :)
ReplyDeleteI hear ya. Boot love!
DeleteI want your style!!!! I love this outfit :)
ReplyDeleteXO,
Leanne
http://fresh-season.com
Thanks so much gorgeous!
DeleteI love your outfit and your style! I'm your newest follower on Bloglovin! :)
ReplyDeletexoxo Jackie
SomethingAboutThat