Friday, January 10, 2014

Big Red

I like big red scarves, if you couldn't tell.
For some reason I find that they complete so many of my fall/winter outfits!

This one is from Zara a few years ago...and while it leaves a trail of red fluff almost everywhere I go, I refuse to give it up because I love it too much. The color and the length are perfect...it's such a gorgeous red and it is so long that it can be worn a bunch of different ways!



Okay, honesty hour.
I definitely had my Phillip Lim for Target tote picked out to go with this outfit...and I forgot to bring it with me when we went to take the photos. I never leave the house without my bag! 
#bloggerfail





Decided to include a picture of what I look like 99% of the time when I am wearing cozy scarves during the cold winters in Canada:

Scarf: Zara (old) // Blazer: Jacob (old) (Option) (Option) // Tank: Gap Factory // Pants: Calvin Klein // Watch: Michael Kors // Bracelets: DIY and Claires (Option) // Shoes: Target 

More Red Scarves I Love:





Hope everyone is having a great week!

7 comments:

  1. That scarf with those heels is FABULOUS! I love the look and obviously leopard anything!

    xx
    Breckenridge Clare

    www.whimofthesouth.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are killer. I have the same scarf and LOVE it. Also, my condolences on all that snow! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your sentiments mean a lot hahaha! The shoes are on sale at Target right now!

      Delete
  3. ♥ BEAUTIFUL, i love this outfit. You look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok I absolutely adore this outfit and you know I'm a tad (just a teeeeeny tiny) jealous that you get to rock the winter wear as fabulously as you do. But let me tell you, the very best pic from this post is the last one. You look so gorgeous, Ashton! :) Eyes, hair, skin... Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete